Friday, 1 February 2008

Daycare Dilemena

I don't have kids. I don't have them because I'm not really very fond of them to be honest. Kids are annoying - especially other people's kids when the parents have learned to tune them out, leaving everyone esle to suffer.

Now, it is a free country still, for the most part anyway, so obviously I try to avoid vennues that will contain hordes of snotty screaming brats and their obliviously rude parental units. This means that I don't frequent "family" style restaurants, or mcDonald's with playlands, etc. I feel this is a lifestyle choice that I make in order to avoid having to snap at someone's ill behaved crotch spawn as they look on beaming "Isn't my baby cute?". In a word, NO. Your brat is not cute once it begins annoying me by shrieking, racing around, throwing random objects, etc. It's also not cute when it shits in it's pants and you decide that propping the carrier up on top of the table in the middle of a restaurant is a great place to change little johnny's diaper even though other guests who WERE trying to enjoy their meal, are now trying not to gag at the stench or punch your lights out for being a rude inconsiderate asshole. Take you brat to the restroom. No brainer. Retard.

I have several complaints about parents who bring their brats to places that are completely inappropriate for no reason other than they are apparents to lazy or cheap to get a sitter. A short list of these places include: Upscale dining establishments (I don't mean like Applebees. I am talkign about places where dinner for two is going to cost about $75 on average without going overboard on the cocktails)and movies that are clearly not for children or that are shown on Friday and Saturday evenings (These are the times when couple - even those that have kids go out - WITHOUT the kids trying to relax and enjoy peace and quiet. Noone wants to hear or smell your screaming crotch spawn! Leave it at home - Thanks!).


Now I have one more to add to this list. Work. WHY oh WHY do people feel that they can bring their screaming spawn into the workplace just because school is closed for snow or whatever? Guess what? I don't work in a field that requires me to work with kids because I don't want to work with or around kids!! Moreover, most officers are of an environment that is completely unsuitable and inappropriate for kids. We are tryign to do BUSINESS here people. It is not professional when your unattended child is racing around the office making airplane noises, playing with buttons on the fax machine, or throwing staplers on the floor!

I don't blame the kids. I blame the ignorant parents who do this type of thing. Their selfish bid to save their time off while forcing their brats on the rest of us for the day is completely inappropriate. I have no idea how people get away with this sort of shit quite honestly. The worst offenders are the ones that bring their sick kids to work because the daycare faqcility won't take them (because they are sick and contagious). Why the FUCK do you retards think that the rest of us want to be exposed to your disease ridden mucuous ridden screaming brat! Arg. There really need to be more laws against this sort of horseshit. Of course, if you dare to give the parent a nasty look for imposing their annoying and/or contagious spawn on others, you are accused of hating kids. I don't hate them. I just don't like them. And noone should have to have their workplace unwillingly turned into a daycare facility. Most of the women make little cooing noises like "awwww it's he sweet" when little Johnny runs by shrieking, but for me, I'll just continue to give the kid , and its parental unit, a dirty look that says "Seriously.What.the.Fuck".

No comments: